[#SCHOLARSHIP] Thomas G. Labrecque Smart Start Scholarship for HS Seniors
Application Deadline: January 18, 2013
To apply, visit the website at http://bit.ly/RPAg6r
The recruiting season for the Thomas G. Labrecque Smart Start Scholarship program has begun. We are once again asking for your assistance in partnering with us to get the word out about this opportunity should you know of any interested and applicable New York City high school seniors.
Eligible candidates include all NYC high school seniors who attend a public, private, parochial, or charter school in one of NYC’s five boroughs, and meet the following requirements:
· Minimum GPA of 3.5 (90%), 1000 SAT (combined for reading and math) or a minimum score of 21 for the ACT, and must be in top 15% of their graduating class
· Plan to attend one of the participating colleges as a full-time student (minimum 12 credits per semester) in the fall, immediately following high school (see flyer for list of schools)
· Anticipated major in any discipline except: Life Sciences or Fine Arts (Note: this includes double major or minor within these fields)
· Legal authorization to work in the United States
· Demonstrated financial need, based on official Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
Please note: Dependents of JP Morgan Chase employees are not eligible for this program.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/RPAg6r
Completed applications are due no later than January 18, 2013.